course: Master Project Advanced Optics 1
- teaching methods:
- responsible person:
- Prof. Dr. Martin R. Hofmann
- Prof. Dr. Martin R. Hofmann (ETIT)
- offered in:
- summer term
dates in summer term
- kick-off meeting: Wednesday the 11.04.2018 from 13:00 in ID 03/653
|Form of exam:||project|
|Registration for exam:||None|
|description of exam:|
Participation in laboratory block course, preparation of project report and presentation of results in 15 min. seminar talk.
The students have gained practical experience in handling optoelectronic elements. Learn the basics of optical spectroscopy.
It will be worked on a topic related to current research activities. Exemplary topics are semiconductor lasers, spectroscopy and spin-optoelectronics. The project takes place as block course on appointment.
- fundamental knowledge of optics and optoelectronics
- attendance of a laser safety instruction is mandatory
Participation in the Optics Fundamentals project is mandatory. Registration for the project can be done at the kick-off meeting or at the PTT secretariat.