course: Master-Project Applied Optics 1
- teaching methods:
- responsible person:
- Jun. Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Evgeny Gurevich
- Jun. Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Evgeny Gurevich (Maschinenbau)
- offered in:
- winter term
dates in winter term
- kick-off meeting: according to agreement
Exam registration: Directly with the lecturer
The students have gained practical experience in optical metrology and in handling optical instruments.
It will be worked on a topic related to current research activities. Exemplary topics are holography, interferometry and short pulse generation. The project takes place as block course on appointment.
- fundamental knowledge of optics
- attendanca of a laser safety instruction (e.g. Monday 21st Oct, 11:00h ID 05/158) is mandatory
Participation in the Optics Fundamentals project is mandatory.